• Banner

    Head and Back Injury

    You could be eligible for compensation.

Injured individuals may claim for loss of earnings, out-of-pocket expenses and direct financial compensation in the case of permanent injury. You could also claim for any other losses that you have incurred as the result of the injury you sustained.

The circumstances of your head or back injury and the way in which it was sustained will determine thresholds, limits and the laws concerning your compensation claim, and it may vary from one case to another. That's why we urge you to contact Compensation Claims right away on 1300 138 767  to receive specialist head and back injury compensation consultation.

You may be entitled to compensation under Workers Compensation, including a lump sum payout, even if no one was to blame for your head or back injury, or if you were at fault for a work accident. If the accident occurred in Victoria or the Northern Territory, you may benefit from the no-fault motor vehicle CTP (Green slip) scheme. It covers losses and potential lump sum payouts to parties injured in motor vehicle accidents.

Head & Back Injuries: Whiplash

A common motor vehicle accident injury, whiplash may only become evident weeks or even years after the MVA.

Compensation Claims's specialist compensation lawyers who specialise in Head & Back Injuries, recommend that you seek treatment as soon as you notice the signs of whiplash. In most cases, physiotherapy or chiropractic manipulation may resolve the injury, however, many people suffer permanent effects of the condition. Be sure to ask the doctor to note the reason for the injury in his or her medical notes.

Accidents should be reported to the police as well as the CTP insurer of the party who caused the incident as soon as possible, due to the strict time limits. You should ask the police for a copy of the official accident report for your records.

Back injury on duty

Lifting injuries are common work-related injuries to the back, and may range from simply strains to severe injuries that cause damage to the discs and vertebrae, and require operations.

You should report such injuries to your employer right away, ensuring that it is entered into the Injury Book. It is important to seek immediate medical treatment and to obtain your WorkCover Certificate.

Follow any medical advice, and ensure that you adhere to any restrictions outlined by your doctor or specialist, especially as it applies to lifting of weight or work duties.

Insurance companies don't want to pay out claims, and that's why the onus is upon claimant to prove their case. You should provide as much evidence as you can to the the specialist public liability solicitor as possible to support your claim. Include information such as:

● accident diagrams and photographs.
● copies of any documentation between you and any other parties or authorities.
● all medical documents or x-rays.

You can never provide too much information, so be sure to supply everything you have.

Compensation Claims Australia has a great track record of successful compensation claims. Speak to us today about your case by calling 1300 138 767.